**$10,000 New Hire Sign-on Bonus**
Ambulatory – Muscatine, IA
Full Time 0.8 FTE
Day Shift 6:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Perks of Joining the UnityPoint Health Team:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Options
- Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Team Member Discounts
- And MORE!
COVID-19 and Flu Vaccination Requirement: It is required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and Influenza. Exemption requests based on medical or religious reasons may be submitted, but must be approved for active employment.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org
- Assesses the needs of patients and families, providing appropriate teaching and making the necessary referrals to provide continuity of care.
- Develops an individual plan of care using a collaborative approach with the patient/family and health care team.
- Promptly completes documentation to assure an accurate legal record of patient’s care.
- Continues professional development and involvement in professional activities that enhance nursing practice by sharing knowledge through networking and research.
- Assess and chooses teaching strategies appropriate to the patient’s and their families’ age specific needs, culture, gender, readiness to learn and level of comprehension
- Diploma from an RN program.
- Current licensure in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse in primary state.
- Must apply within 90 days for licensure in secondary state.
- Must possess and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS), and ACLS certifications