United Communities at Joint Base MDL, NJ is hiring a full time, experienced Electrician
Our multifamily housing complex wants talented people to provide top notch service to our residents. We are hiring an electrician that is able to go into the homes of our clients and troubleshoot, fix and maintain their property.
Because our employees are critical to our success, we offer competitive wages with performance incentives along with great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid life insurance, 401k with company match, paid time off, paid training and discounts on apartment rentals.
We are looking for qualified candidates with:
- Experience in residential electrical work a must.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Reliable trustworthy and personable.
- Ability to work with persons of all backgrounds and understand the problems of residents.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to successfully pass background check, drug test and pre-employment physical.
- Must be able to participate in a rotating on call schedule.
Equal Opportunity Employer