This position will support the administrative needs for our growing Kansas City office. Qualified candidates must have a passion for client service and a demonstrated history of high performance supporting a professional organization. This fulltime high functioning role requires the ability to perform a multitude of tasks and report to the office daily.
- Welcome visitors to office
- Phones and FAX
- Administrative tasks to support our Partners and Principals.
- Correspondence, appointment setting, spreadsheets
- Assist in development of training materials and department communications
- Incoming and outgoing mail, UPS and courier service
- Maintaining common areas in the office suite
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Firm Administrator and Department Managers
- Superior Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Familiarity with Outlook email, Calendar and Outlook Teams meetings preferred
- Attention to detail is a critical skill required for all work
- Tech savvy with common apps and internet, website navigation
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects under deadline
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Computer Skills – Ability to operate spreadsheet, word processing and email programs.
- Teamwork – Ability to function within a group of co-workers and learn to work with different types of people.
- Confidentiality – Ability to keep client and employee information confidential and to not participate in office gossip.
- Willingness to be helpful and work overtime as needed
Experience and Education
- Preferred candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of experience supporting a professional services firm or working in a business setting.
- Former experience with CCH Access, Workstream, SafeSend and SurePrep tax software preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in accounting, financial firm or legal office desirable but not required
2 Days Ago