Foundations San Francisco Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is seeking a dynamic and talented Full-Time Therapist. Located in the heart of the Embarcadero district, Foundations San Francisco offers comprehensive, integrated outpatient treatment in a convenient urban setting. Flexible daytime and evening programs address addiction and mental health issues in a supportive atmosphere.
The treatment model embraces a client centered approach with a holistic model, clients/patients are treated with dignity and respect as the staff focuses on each individual’s unique needs. The therapist position plays an integral role in a client’s wellbeing due to the multifaceted levels of care that are involved to ensure progress in client’s treatment process.
The ideal candidate will be someone with experience working with addiction, mental health issues, and co-occurring diagnoses and who thrives working with a dynamic treatment team. In addition, we are looking for a clinician with the ability to consistently demonstrate through conduct and communications the stability required to effectively assist clients and families to reach one’s fullest potential. The program offers an integrative approach that can be an exciting opportunity to learn and implement various therapeutic modalities to best work with individuals in recovery. Our clinicians are passionate and dedicated about offering compassionate care and their work reflects that passion. We are a team with a common goal: creating lifetime relationships for long term recovery.
This opportunity provides the following:
• UHS is Challenging and rewarding work environment
• Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
• Competitive Compensation
• Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan (if applicable)
• 401k plan with company match (if applicable)
• Generous Paid Time Off
Key Responsibilities include:
• Conducts individual and group therapy sessions with IOP clients
• Conducts couples therapy and family therapy as needed
• Responsible for a caseload and client case management
• Computer literate with familiarity with electronic health records
• Ability to multitask efficiently
• Foster relationships with referents to consult on client progress
• Participates in weekly case consultation treatment team meetings
• Conducts utilization reviews
• Performs all other duties as required or assigned
• Master’s or doctorate degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or related field required
• Licensed in the state of California (associates may also be considered)
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in mental health and/or substance abuse field required
Foundations Recovery Network is a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to "UHS or UHS facilities" on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms "we," "us," "our" or "the company" in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services' subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS.