SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER
$55,000 - $65,000/year dependent on experience
Full time position – Monday through Friday
Benchmark Behavioral Health is looking for an innovative, caring and compassionate Special Education (SPED) Teacher to join our collaborative team. Benchmark brings hope and inspiration through individualized care in a safe and nurturing environment to give strength and courage to our young residents.
Location: 592 West 1350 South, Woods Cross, UT For much more visit: www.bbhsnet.com
THE BENEFITS for our Special (SPED) Education Teacher:
• Paid Time Off - earn up to three weeks by the end of your first year
• Affordable medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401(k) with a COMPANY MATCH and discounted Stock Purchase Program
• Free Life and Disability Insurance
• Employee assistance program (EAP)
• Health savings account
• Professional development assistance including CEUs
• Relocation assistance
• Educational Assistance reimbursement
• Free healthy and delicious meals while at work
• Small class sizes (10-12 students)
• Freedom and autonomy to teach in a creative environment
• Manage all of our California school contracts—including preparing and running CA IEP meetings.
• Oversee the Special Education instruction and student progress school-wide.
• Teach 2 math or electives classes each day (grades 7-12). SPED Mild-Moderate endorsement required.
• Design learning activities that will relate to students – grades 7 through 12
• Monitor and maintain legal and regulatory requirements
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity before applying please text Tai Komanec @ 801-923-7911 or email@example.com
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
• A teacher with excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of humor; who thrives working with adolescent boys
• You must have the ability and interest to work with students at different grade and skill levels
• Secondary Teaching License, Special Education with Mild-Moderate Endorsement
We are a part of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS), one of the nation's largest and most respected health care providers, operating more than 300 facilities. We are a growing, private residential psychiatric facility that, for almost 30 years has a proven reputation of providing supportive and caring services for adolescents. We are passionate about quality care and are seeking an individual who shares our vision and will become an integral piece of our professional team.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
Notice: At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449
SAN CARLOS, TX
$10B - $50B
The job skills required for Special Education (SPED) Teacher include Special Education, Professional development, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Special Education (SPED) Teacher. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Special Education (SPED) Teacher. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.