Job Summary: The Community Relations Representative is the face of Prominence Medicare Advantage in their market, and responsible for generating local community brand awareness of the health plan with accountabilities in driving leads and sales through grassroots efforts. This role will develop, plan, and implement CMS approved marketing strategies for events and community activities to drive sales opportunities for interested eligible candidates in the service area, and assist in coordinating and hosting member growth and retention initiatives.
The Community Relations Representative is a part of the Prominence Medicare Advantage movement that is removing barriers to healthcare in South Texas and works alongside a collaborative team that has a deep respect and love for the South Texas community.
- Helps local market achieve monthly sales goals by working with sales teams and community selling partners in lead development and generation opportunities.
- Develop marketing enrollment events in residential projects, community parks and food distribution sites. Target Medicare / Medicaid population locations
- Utilizes CRM platform and internal systems for tracking community interaction and performance of events.
- Two years’ experience working with Medicare/Medicaid recipients, and/or coordinating/executing community events.
- Knowledge and experience in healthcare (specifically with a thorough understanding of CMS Marketing rules), insurance sales, Medicare products, and client management.
- Health Producer’s license issued by the State of Texas required (must have a valid license within 90 days of employment).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a reliable motor vehicle.
- Ability to apply state and federal insurance laws and legislation and Prominence business processes to everyday circumstances needed.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Bi-lingual a plus (Spanish-English)
- Proficient user in MS office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong time management, organizational and follow up skills required, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Must be creative, innovative and have excellent interpersonal skills; and
- Must be self-oriented, flexible, enthusiastic, and energetic.