Twofold Marketing, LLC is an award-winning, full-service marketing company located in Villa Rica, GA, that opened in 2018. Their focus is on providing smaller businesses with a comprehensive marketing road map to elevate their client's journey. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company! Since Twofold is a boutique marketing agency, you will have exposure to a variety of marketing projects that rely on collaboration with various colleagues & departments and will get to learn about marketing from the inside out. Professional development opportunities involve mentoring and career growth throughout your time here.
Our business has exploded, and we need to add more people to our team. We are a casual office with a very relaxed atmosphere- we hate corporate and stuffy offices and ensure we never feel like one! And if you are a coffee addict, you will be in good company here because so are we. Just FYI: This is not a Sales position masquerading as marketing. The Owners of the company handle all of the sales.
What we are looking for: Someone who is talented with content writing and/or digital web design. If training is needed, we are open to training the right candidate! Looking to have someone start by January 2023.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. This position is an in-office position because we collaborate as a team frequently. In the case of bad weather, sickness, or other reasons, there can be the option to occasionally work remotely, but overall this is an in-office position. (Indeed sometimes marks jobs as remote, even when we select that it is not. That isn't us trying to bait & switch, it's that Indeed's algorithm thinks that it is smarter than us. This is not a remote job.)
2. Design and develop web pages. A sophisticated design eye is very important, and we are looking for someone who has one. If this is something that interests you, but you need training, we will consider doing so for the right candidate.
3. If you can graphic design, even better! Create new designs for website mockups and digital marketing graphics. Canva, Photoshop and Adobe are some of our design programs.
4. Experience in content writing and/or ad copy is highly desired!
5. Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experienced in using online design programs such as Canva, Lumen5, etc.
· Effective skills in Microsoft Office 365 Suite, with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel and Word, as well as Google Docs.
· Strong knowledge of social media
· Bonus Points: Strong knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite components, emphasizing InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. (minimum 1-year experience)
· Bonus Points: Proficient in PC and Mac design programs.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
· Ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment, yet as an independent worker with minimal supervision.
· Effective oral and written communication skills. A customer service focus.
We are looking to add some new people to the team with the right personality and creative eye. We are totally open to that if you need some training in certain aspects. Everyone has to start somewhere!
Twofold Marketing recognizes that the strongest skill in marketing comes from a natural understanding of human behavior. We do not require a college degree, but we DO require the candidate to have the right instincts that pertain to marketing. Things like an empathetic personality, great communicator, and a very strong moral compass are crucially important.
*HOW TO APPLY*:
This is a bi-weekly paid position, and the wage is dependent upon skills and experience. Starting hours will be approximately 24-32 hours per week but can increase. We provide a flexible working schedule and a casual work environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $20.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
The job skills required for Junior Web Designer include Collaboration, Photoshop, Graphic Design, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Written Communication, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Junior Web Designer. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Junior Web Designer. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
Graphic DesignView Jobs
Adobe Creative SuiteView Jobs
Written CommunicationView Jobs
The following is the career advancement route for Junior Web Designer positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Junior Web Designer, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Web Designer II that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Junior Web Designer. You can explore the career advancement for a Junior Web Designer below and select your interested title to get hiring information.