TruStile Doors, a national manufacturer of premium architectural doors for residential and commercial markets, is seeking a Residential Project Manager. In this role, you will have primary responsibility for an assigned territory of customers. You will provide day-to-day support of TruStile’s existing customer accounts and will serve as their primary point of contact for quotes, product questions, order processing, customer training, warranties, and general customer support. TruStile Project Managers are responsible for developing, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships with the goal of becoming a trusted, “go-to” sales contact for customers, as well as providing them instructional guidance on fully utilizing TruStile’s customer ordering platform. TruStile Project managers are also responsible for developing relationships with the sales territory representatives that they support, to maximize sales effectiveness.
You’ll also be responsible for their overall customer experience with TruStile.
Additionally, as a Project Manger resource, you will support complex customer requests within and outside of your assigned territory, assist team members with production RFI’s (Request For Information), mentor and train teammates, and assist the Residential Sales Team to support complex customer projects.
The ideal candidate has significant experience in door hardware templates, custom door and jamb machining, fire code, door schedules, and custom door construction.
What you Will Do:
· Participate in daily “stand-up” meetings designed to track results, share best practices, and set daily priorities within the team structure for optimized customer experience.
· Consult with team members on complex projects involving hardware templates, custom machining prep, fire doors, custom projects, or detailed door schedules.
· Assist with customer and team training as required
· Assist team members with complex production issues that arise during the manufacturing process.
· Work with direct report manager to baseline, track, and goal set key performance metrics.
· Assist direct manager in driving the overall group vision – a culture of collaboration and teamwork across the entire Customer Development team
· Train customers to fully leverage the TruQuote tool for their ordering and quoting needs. Drive adoption of TruQuote enhancements as they are released.
· Ultimate responsibility for managing assigned customer accounts including developing the account with outside sales and management to meet sales goals and to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
· Build and maintain professional relationships with our customers and maintain regular phone contact with them.
· Fulfill customer quote requests by gathering information about the opportunity, offering the right alternate options, and selling against the competition to position customers to close the sale.
· Accurately write up orders, fill out project information forms and submit them.
· Adhere to group process and best practice to ensure order packages are “self-sustaining”.
· Address customer warranty claims by processing claim paperwork and working with the customer, outside sales reps and management to quickly resolve the claim in a way that maintains the customer relationship.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
You’re a good fit if you have:
· You MUST love customer service and interacting with people. It's natural for you to build rapport internally and externally.with others and make new friends easily.
· You display a consistent positive attitude, and unwavering commitment to world-class customer service.
· A propensity for mentoring teammates
· An excellent communicator, assertive, energetic, highly organized, optimistic, and determined to succeed.
· You are detail oriented and accurate with your work.
· You have good judgement, with the ability to make decisions quickly and discern how to resolve problems by being the customer advocate.
· You are lightning fast and accurate when multi-tasking and can remain focused in a very busy, team environment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Qualified candidate must have proven track record in an inside sales or customer facing role.
· Building products and / or Door Industry experience highly preferred.
Your opportunity for better living
At Marvin, we’re driven to imagine and create better ways of living. And that goes beyond our customers, to our communities and the colleagues beside us every day. We offer competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package that includes health insurance , paid time off and paid holidays, and a 401K retirement savings match.
We also support your overall wellness in other meaningful ways, Relax and unwind the last week of the year with an additional paid week off during our company-wide shutdown. You will be rewarded through our profit-sharing program, which recognizes the important role all employees play in making Marvin a success year, after year.
As a premier company with locations across North America, Marvin’s portfolio also includes three additional premium brands: Infinity Replacement Windows, TruStile Doors, and Marvin Coastline. Together, we share one purpose and live our values. Our culture is built on generations of doing the right thing and putting our people first. Join us, and experience better living at Marvin.?
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities of the employee. Accommodation may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of his/her position.
TruStile is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay Range $24.86-$30.73
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience.
The job skills required for Project Manager include Microsoft Office, Responsibility, Collaboration, Customer Service, outlook,and Teamwork etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Project Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Project Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Project Manager, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Project Manager for your reference.