We are excited to add a Revenue Operations Analyst to join our team! As a Rev Ops Analyst at Truework, you’ll work with various teams and functional leaders in our GTM function to isolate and quantify the challenges faced in a rapidly scaling environment. You’ll conduct analysis on a variety of sales-based metrics to determine the overall health of the pipeline. You will also support our strategic planning process by helping GTM leaders prepare for quarterly & annual business reviews, and partner with leadership to identify new business & market opportunities.
At Truework, this means you will work on and impact:
- Leverage analytics and work cross-functionally with leadership to identify inefficiencies in our processes and operations
- Structure ambiguous problems and partner with leadership to find workable solutions
- Develop analytical models to ensure data-driven decision making
- Be a thought partner and counselor to leaders across the business when it comes to taking action based on the data
- Monitor system adoption, data compliance, and governance.
- Help with transparency around our clients, revenue, and implementation status.
- Identify gaps in our billing process and use data to improve adoption of our tools.
- Improve and inform billing systems as business cases continue to develop.
- Advise on billing calculations as usage and pricing models develop.
What we’re looking for:
- First and foremost, a problem solver
- Experience working crossfuntionally with sales and marketing
- Expert Excel skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Process improvement and/or project management experience
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving abilities, and extreme attention to detail
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Manager: Dave Coduto, leading our Sales Operations function. He works in SF & enjoys spending time with his family, cooking & reading in his free time.
- Amanda White - our Principal Sales Ops Analyst, works out of SF & enjoys cooking and spending time with her family outside of work.
- Ray King - leading our Sales Enablement function, loves all athletic activities from squash to road biking and enjoys listening to music.
Bring Your TRUE Self to Work.
One of our 4 values at Truework is Valuing Diverse Perspectives, and we are on a mission to create a company that is the right fit for every person inside of it. Diversity and Inclusion are the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a company where our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic, true selves to work.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to the recruiter in charge of this role, Lawrence.
Note: for all roles at Truework that are not fully remote, we require a Covid vaccination so that the employee can work in our offices safely. Religious or medical exceptions apply and we will accommodate.