1. Licensed Pharmacist, State of Iowa.
2. Experience is preferred.
3. Graduation from an accredited School of Pharmacy; completion of 1 year's pharmacy internship.
4. Clinical Pharmacist must have one or more of the following: BS Pharmacy degree, PharmD degree, ASHP accredited residency or significant clinical experience. PharmD degree Preferred.
5. Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
6. Ability to work cooperatively within health-system and pharmacy associates.
7. Ability to handle frequent interruptions and adapt to changes in workload and work schedule.
8. Ability to set priorities, make critical decisions, and respond quickly to emergency requests.
9. Ability to exercise sound professional judgment and communicate effectively (orally and in writing).
10. Ability to meet the pharmaceutical care needs of pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric, psychiatric, oncology, obstetric, rehabilitation, and skilled-nursing patients.
11. Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
12. Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission and vision, goals, and values of Trinity Health.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
The job skills required for Pharmacist FT Days include Problem Solving, Leadership, Communicates Effectively, Commitment, Dedication etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Pharmacist FT Days. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Pharmacist FT Days. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.