“Hiring Event on August 18th from 11am-2pm at JobConnect 3405 S Maryland Pkwy."
It is the primary responsibility of the Busperson is to constantly maintain assigned section and tables in a clean sanitary condition while working in conjunction with Food Servers to ensure outstanding guest service is constantly achieved. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
- Clear, clean and sanitize tables completely and reset with clean salt and pepper shakers, sugars.
- Clean and sanitize chairs & booth cushions.
- Place dirty dishes and utensils in proper order in bus carts and maintain clean supplies in cart.
- Communicate through a headset attached to a two-way radio.
- Serve water, coffee and soft drinks, refill when needed.
- Work with server to ensure proper guest service.
- Ensure dining room floors are clean and free of spills and debris.
- Ensure lost and found articles are immediately turned into Management.
- Maintain bus cart in a clean and orderly condition and return to the side station after each use.
- Assist with the cleanliness and restocking of side stations.
- Assist with stocking equipment & supplies.
- Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
- Previous Busperson experience preferred.
- Communicate effectively in english both verbally and written form.
The job skills required for BUSPERSON include Guest Service, Communicates Effectively, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a BUSPERSON.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by BUSPERSON.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Guest Service
The following is the career advancement route for BUSPERSON positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a BUSPERSON,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Fast Food Shift Supervisor that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
BUSPERSON. You can explore the career advancement for a BUSPERSON below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.