£10.03 per hour
- Shift 1: (4 on 3 off / 3 on 4 off) Monday - Tuesday (10:00 – 22:00 Sunday (10:00 – 20:00), Alternative Wednesday (10:00 – 22:00)
- Shift 2: (3 on 4 off / 4 off 3 on) Thursday – Friday (10:00 – 22:00) Saturday (10:00 – 20:00) Alternative Wednesday (10:00 – 22:00)
Our client is an award-winning and market-share leading food manufacturer, specializing in the savory egg and cooked cocktail sausage categories.
- Downloading and Picking order
- Completing traceability Paperwork
- Producing Delivery Notes
- Loading Vehicles using PPT/LLOP
- Communicating any issues or defects to management
- Ensure all health and safety regulations within the new company are adhered to
- Maintaining a neat and tidy work area
- Company pension
- 23 days annual leave holiday
- Learning and development opportunities,
- Opportunities to progress into management
- Free food level 2 safety qualification
For more information, please contact Ryan at TRC and send your CV via this advertisement or text your full name and 'Poole' to 07938602870 and ill give you a callback.
We break the mould when it comes to recruitment agencies. With a straight-forward approach, we know how to get results for both our candidates and clients. As a multi-vertical recruitment agency, we source candidates for both temporary and permanent contracts across a range of disciplines.When you choose to work with The Recruitment Crowd, you’re choosing a team of devoted recruitment consultants who will only find the perfect fit for you.So if you’re looking for a recruitment agency in Leeds that provides a reliable service and trusted advice, The Recruitment Crowd have you covered. As far as recruitment agencies go, we’re a bit different! We’re friendly and talented and know our stuff!A job shouldn’t be a drag and that’s why we listen to individual candidate needs and match them perfectly to our clients. We invest in every candidate, addressing individual goals to ensure everyone comes out on top. That means reliable, professional, no bull recruitment.