You haven't searched anything yet.
Top Brands is a national B to B Wholesaler of name brand Health and Beauty products and General Merchandise. Our Customer Base is comprised of over two hundred medium to large inner city distributors and exporters. We maintain a 40,000 sq ft fulfillment warehouse in Fairfield, NJ.
Direct all day to day activities and functions of Warehouse department. This includes the following core processes: receiving, warehousing, material handling, shipping, pick, inventory control and facilities. Lead warehouse team to support and drive a safe, efficient and cost effective operation to support business growth by providing options and delivering solutions. Manage an elastic organization, accountable, results oriented and able to work cross functionally with purchasing and sales.
. Our business requires 100% accuracy on the checking of all inbound and outbound orders. Attention to detail is essential for this position.
· Determine daily plan, balance workload, and prepare schedules to expedite workflow.
· Responsible for all receiving, picking, and checking of orders.
· Solve problems that arise daily and show flexibility and ingenuity.
· Make decisions quickly in a stressful environment while keeping a focus on what is in the best interest of customers.
· Coordinate with Sales and Purchasing and respond via email, phone, and verbally to questions regarding orders and shipments.
· Prepare and generate all shipment documentation including, pick lists, invoices, and B/L’s
· Oversee and maintain employees' attendance and performance.
· Conduct annual performance reviews.
. Must be able to operate a forklift and electric pallet jack
· Responsible for scheduling all inbound and outbound shipments and negotiate the best rates for each type of delivery required.
· Maintain entire warehouse facility in a clean, organized, and safe manner by sweeping, disposing of all refuse.
· Schedule and support Drivers with daily route and delivery concerns.
· Handle damaged merchandise by returning to vendor, cleaning, re-boxing or re-packing as appropriate in coordination with the Purchasing Agent.
· Handle all repair/preventive maintenance/upkeep of warehouse equipment by keeping lift equipment charged at all times, continually inspecting equipment and notifying management immediately of needed repair/service.
· Manage inventory levels and control procedures, and merchandise rotation. Immediately report and investigate inventory discrepancies.
. Proficient in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
· Good critical thinking, deductive reasoning, decision making skills and constructive solutions.
· Ability to work independently and seize opportunities to contribute to the organization beyond the specified role.
· Must be organized and possess good time management skills, have the ability to deal with ambiguity and be able to manage changing priorities.
· Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability.
· Demonstrates leadership skills and fosters teamwork with others.
· Drive, enthusiasm, self-motivation and able to work effectively in a team.
· Ability to efficiently multi-task.
· Experienced handling moderate to high stress situations.
· Fluency in Spanish a plus.
· Standing, walking and reaching for extended periods of time.
· Possible Lifting up to 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
· Operations / Warehouse Management: 10 years
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person
The job skills required for Warehouse Operations Manager include Leadership, warehouse operations, Inventory Control, Scheduling, Problem Solving, Microsoft Office, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Warehouse Operations Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Warehouse Operations Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Warehouse Operations Manager, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Warehouse Operations Manager for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Warehouse Operations Manager job description and responsibilities
Warehouse operations managers meet warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; creating and recommending strategic plans and reviews to achieve operational objectives.
04/15/2022: Salt Lake City, UT
The warehouse operations manager oversees the entire distribution plan of a business and manages the warehouse operations by projecting, dispatching, and storing products.
04/01/2022: Newport News, VA
To ensure that the warehouse runs smoothly, they forecast the product volume and create pick-up and drop-off schedules, while managing warehouse staff.
02/28/2022: San Jose, CA
Warehouse managers supervise all of a warehouse’s daily activities while working to maximize efficiency and minimize staff overtime.
04/04/2022: Chicago, IL
Warehouse managers manage warehouse staff, vehicles and other equipment, and oversee security, sanitation, and administrative functions.
01/24/2022: Lowell, MA
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Warehouse Operations Manager jobs
Handle tasks efficiently and avoid procrastination.
03/02/2022: Rock Island, IL
Establish accountability and give staff a sense of ownership over warehouse safety practices.
03/11/2022: Albany, NY
Communicate effectively — and often.
02/23/2022: Worcester, MA
Perform cycle counts and analyze discrepancies.
02/25/2022: Abilene, TX
Maintain constant, consistent communication with vendors.
03/02/2022: Pensacola, FL
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Warehouse Operations Manager.