Early Intervention - Speech Language Pathologist Assistant - Full or Part Time
We have been providing adult and pediatric clinical services since 1990. That's right, 30 years. What makes us be a great place to work? We attract the best and brightest clinicians, those with both brains and heart, experience and inspiration who boast a variety of backgrounds, interests, and perspectives. At Therapy Care we embrace collaboration and diversity as it creates a vibrant work environment and inspires world class clinical services.
What You Will Love About Us:
• We provide clinical mentorship for new grads
• You will learn to become an accomplished therapist and have opportunities to specialize
• You’ll enjoy hands-on support from the rest of our office staff and clinical supervisors
• Monthly in-services for CEUs from nationally recognized speakers to collaborative workshops
• Private Facebook group just for Therapy Care employees to collaborate, ask questions and learn from each other
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Comprehensive Medical (PPO, HSA and HMO avail), dental, vision insurance with optional FSA
• 401(k) with company match
• Reimbursement for state license, professional association dues and CEUs
What We'll Love About You:
• You are remarkable at working in a team environment and independently
• You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• You're obsessed with learning, documentation, caring for patients and our clients
• Bachelor's Degree (or like) from an ASHA accredited school for Speech Language Pathology
• You have or will obtain your Illinois Speech-Language Pathology Assistant License
• You have or may obtain your Illinois Early Intervention Certification
What You'll Do:
You will be a Speech-Language Pathologist working in the Early Intervention program! You set your own schedule and decide how much you would like to work. You will also have the opportunity to see private patients in home.
As a member of our clinical team, you will become an integral part of each of your patient's services team. Being a part of our clinical team, you will have the opportunity to closely interact with other clinicians of our lively team, learn how to become a remarkable therapist and crush your job responsibilities, which include:
• Speech Language Pathologist Assistant will help assess students' communication skills and identify communication disorders in areas such as articulation, fluency, voice, feeding and swallowing, and expressive and receptive language.
• Speech Language Pathologist Assistant will help participate in testing and screening children and in IEP and/or IFSP meetings.
• Speech Language Pathologist Assistant will help develop treatment plans and goals, interventions and educational materials.
• Speech Language Pathologist Assistant will help develop home treatment programs and provide training to parents and caregivers.
• Speech Language Pathologist Assistant will help instruct assigned support staff use of augmentative communication devices, hearing aids, FM systems, feeding techniques and strategies to implement treatment plans.
• Speech Language Pathologist Assistant will complete ongoing professional development requirements.
Keywords: Speech therapy, CFY, clinical fellowship, early intervention, speech therapy, special education, autism, speech language pathologist, SLP, speech pathologist, speech therapist, SLPA, speech language pathologist assistant, speech, pediatric speech language pathologist, speech language pathologist home health, speech pathologist PRN, pediatric SLP, Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapist, treehouse pediatric therapy, NorthShore University HealthSystem, Swedish Hospital, Part of NorthShore, All Bright Therapies, Allied Therapy Partners, Ability Rehab LLC, ICG Rehab Services, Milestone Therapy, Joint&Neuro Rehab Associates
The job skills required for Speech Language Pathologist Assistant include speech language pathology, speech therapy, pediatric, home health, Professional development,and Collaboration etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Speech Language Pathologist Assistant. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for your reference.