At The Scion Group, we’re changing what student housing means. It’s bigger than beds and buildings. It’s about providing unique experiences and creating communities — both on and off campus — that feel like less like a place and more like a home.
We're in search of a Customer & Sales Experience Manager (CXM) who will use their passion for people to lead a team of relationship builders who strive for customer satisfaction and to drive the organization’s revenue goals. This position will implement and maintain initiatives that support our revenue and sales goals while providing the exceptional customer experience and fostering a customer-centric culture. The CXM is accountable for delivering world-class thinking and customer service, while identifying opportunities to grow relationships.
Key attributes in our next team member
- Customer-Centric Attitude
- Master of Priorities
Sales and Revenue Management
- Manages all customer interactions on the sales floor, both personally and through directing team members in alignment with company standards.
- Escalates customer feedback on sales barriers and implements solutions.
- Works with various constituents throughout the organization to develop annual (and as needed) market and demand feasibility analysis to craft the community’s revenue plans for each sales year including: renewal plans and incentives, new resident incentives, unit mix configurations, rates, premiums, fees, deadlines, etc., and communicates revenue goals to their team.
- Presents performance results of current sales strategy and provides recommendations, revisions and augmentations of the strategy in effort to improve Sales and Revenue attainment results.
- Responsible for managing marketing budget.
- Performs weekly market surveys, manages and reports on revenue proforma and can accurately report on achievement of revenue targets including: overall market rates, gain to lease, loss to lease, concessions, leasing velocity.
- Reports on any key performance indicators as requested by management and maintains all information within business Intelligence.
- Operates all aspects of customer experience and sales in line with property brand standards..
- Continually maintain and communicate current information on the following items.
- General community knowledge (number of buildings, unit mix, physical amenities, location, university relationship, etc.)
- Market (all information contained in market survey) and can compellingly communicate their assigned community’s value proposition relative to peer assets.
- Content and administrative processes of the Application, Housing Agreement, Assignment process, Community Policies, utilization of Property Management Software and various Addenda.
- Sales skills and overall ability to interact with customers in a sales capacity to meet the community’s revenue targets.
- Actively seeks training opportunities, follows Scion’s policies and Fair Housing Laws, and attends all required in-person training.
Customer Experience & Marketing Initiatives
- Provides immediate assistance to customers as available, requested and necessary.
- Plans, promotes and executes customer experience initiatives, for all customers, for both the community and on-campus throughout the course of the year.
- Incorporates various social media and communication platforms to engage customers and narrate the lifestyle and experience of living at the community through photography, videography and the written-word.
- Manages promotional material and property incentives through the marketing and concession budget.
- Actively manages and responds to publicly posted customer concerns using various platforms per published Scion guidelines.
Team Member Management
- Schedules all customer experience, sales and marketing associates to maximize coverage in the office and align talents with organizational needs, as property structure requires.
- Encourages and manages team members; supports day-to-day operations.
- Participates in recruiting and selection of all customer experience, sales and team members.
- Trains and holds all team members accountable for delivering exceptional customer experience, holds team members accountable for meeting revenue and sales goals, and consistently reinforces Scion’s expectations.
- Delivers coaching conversations around opportunities to maintain customer experience and sales strategies
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive.
- College graduate preferred, with a minimum of two years of customer service, sales and/or community management experience, or an equivalent combination.
- Ability and willingness to work up to six days per week for necessary level of management coverage.
- Values and fosters a sensitive and supportive approach to a diverse working and living environment.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards, with acute attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Property Management Systems.
- Works well with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Handles multiple, complex projects, with minimal guidance, prioritizes effectively, and meets deadlines.
- Works well independently and as a member of various teams.
The Scion Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, national origin, color, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, physical or mental disability (as long as the employee/applicant is otherwise qualified for the job with or without a reasonable accommodation), genetic information, HIV/AIDS status, marital status, uniformed service, veteran status, pregnancy or other legally protected status or category under federal or state law. The Scion Group LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in all locations in which the Company has properties. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment. The Scion Group LLC is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunities.
IND1 #wearehiring #werehiring Leasing / Leasing Manager / Real Estate / Property Management