Who is Park Bank?
At Park Bank, we believe drive and ambition come from the heart. That achievement means different things to each of us. That there’s no one way to what’s next. And our story of achievement starts with each member of our team. No matter our job openings, we are always searching for great people to join our team. And while a culture-fit is nice, a culture-add is even better.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional client service and building partnerships that champion all who are driven to achieve financial goals, come join our branch family. In addition, if you thrive in making personal connections, exude confidence, and are committed to helping our clients succeed, we will help you get to next in your own career development.
Under general supervision, and following established policies and procedures, this position is responsible for first-line troubleshooting of hardware and software issues. Other responsibilities may include addressing telephone, server and network systems, workstation/client systems and performing various Associate account maintenance. This position will work with all Associates of the bank to troubleshoot daily issues and assist IT other staff as required.
1) Help Desk Support
a. Serve as point of contact for Associates seeking technical assistance through various channels of communication, both remote and on premise.
2) Technical Operations and IT Projects
a. Develop and create documentation and support materials. Ensure accurate inventory of equipment and systems.
b. Assist and support projects related to IT strategic goals.
3) Cyber Security
a. Monitor, identify, remediate and escalate cyber security and systems alerts.
b. Assist other Bank business units with core security audit and permissions
1) Provide prompt and professional tier 1 support and serve as the first contact with Associates who need technical assistance by phone calls, emails, text messages and other communication.
2) Install hardware and peripheral components to support technology needs, including virtual and physical PC, laptop/Chromebook/tablet, phone, email, printers/copiers, software applications and retail bank hardware (including, but not limited to, remote capture scanners, ID scanners, instant issue and security systems) across all branch locations. Must be able to lift 35 pounds on a regular basis and have a valid driver’s license.
3) Deploy/install, image and patch Microsoft Windows operating systems.
4) Protect all confidential information obtained on the job by safeguarding when in use, filing properly when not in use, ensuring proper disposal and discussing sensitive information only with those who have a legitimate business need to know.
5) Update, and assist Associates with, intranet (PBNET) content and configurations.
6) This position is responsible for accurate and timely creation and termination of Active Directory and various network system accounts.
7) Monitor IT helpdesk software requests through Track-it and promptly document requests and trouble tickets.
8) Performs miscellaneous basic telephone system and Microsoft Active Directory tasks.
9) Create, and keep current, documentation and support materials for curriculum and instruction of various technologies.
10) Other duties outlined by the AVP, Information Technology and/or VP, Information and Cyber Security.
Required Education and Experience
· Minimum 1-3 years’ related work experience; or equivalent combination of education, certifications, or experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
· Associate’s Degree or post-secondary classes/degree.
Certifications or technical training related to IT
1) Embody Park Bank’s Promise and Values through personal demonstration and leadership within the organization.
2) Lead by example; hold yourself accountable to performance goals, bank policy and guidelines; and consider the Park Bank policies and procedures when making well-informed decisions.
3) Team Support:
a. Attendance, punctuality, positive attitude, and the passion to turn challenges into opportunities are vital attributes to ensure success in this position.
b. Maintains complete confidentiality with internal and external client information.
c. Attend and/or complete all required training and career development and comply with all bank rules, policies and procedures and ensure compliance with all banking laws and regulations.
4) Customer Service:
a. Deliver solutions, service, and professionalism to all internal and external clients which consistently exceed expectations
b. Provide a differentiated experience from competitor organizations.
Park Bank is a drug free workplace. All candidates selected for new employment with PARK BANK will be required to submit to drug testing after a conditional offer of employment. Employment is contingent on the associate passing the drug test
- Credit, Criminal and Driving history will be reviewed when making final employment decisions consistent with applicable laws.
- Park Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status and protected veteran status.
- The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 require employers to verify the employment status of each person hired.
The job skills required for IT Helpdesk Specialist 1 include Troubleshooting, Customer Service, Active Directory, Information Technology, Microsoft Windows,and Leadership etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an IT Helpdesk Specialist 1. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by IT Helpdesk Specialist 1. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.