The Valet Manager supports the Director of Operations with complete oversight and directive to ensure 24/7 professional parking management. This position will act as the main line of support for the programs and initiatives that curate superior customer service for the public and guests.
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· 1-2 years of Valet or Professional Parking experience
· 2 years in Valet and/or Parking Management role.
· Valid Driver’s License
Knowledge Skill and Abilities.
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of idea sharing and creative problem-solving.
· Strong customer service skills and abilities.
· Ability to be approachable and facilitate coaching conversations with employees and managers.
· Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges
· Work with a positive and professional demeanor
· Ability to encourage open expression of ideas and opinions.
· Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently and multi-task.
· Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard business practices.
· Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
· Exert physical effort in lifting/transporting at least 50 pounds.
· Push/pull carts and other equipment up to 250 pounds.
· Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas.
· Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4-hours in length.
· Running up to 500 yards, up to 50 times a day or more.
· Entering and exiting customers’ vehicles up to 50 or more times daily
· Willing to work outside in all types of weather. Shifts will not be canceled due to inclement weather
REQUIRED PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
· Comfortable, closed-toe, non-skid shoes.
· A clean driving record and have reached nineteenth (19th) birthday
· With no more than one moving violation over a 2-year period
· Must pass annual MVR screen
The job skills required for Valet Manager include Customer Service, Initiative, Microsoft Office, Coaching, Sense Of Urgency etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Valet Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Valet Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.