Greeting and receiving customers with the highest quality customer service. Responsibilities include parking guest cars, assisting with luggage and belongings, and providing transportation in the Company vehicle. After parking the vehicle, the valet attendant will run back to their station and be prepared to assist the next patron.
· Exert physical effort in lifting/transporting at least 50 pounds.
· Push/pull carts and other equipment up to 250 pounds.
· Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas.
· Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4-hours in length.
· Running up to 500 yards, up to 50 times a day or more.
· Entering and exiting customers vehicles up to 50 or more times daily
· Willing to work outside in all types of weather. Shifts will not be cancelled due to inclement weather and all associates will be required to attend their scheduled shifts.
· Previous valet, and/or customer service experience preferred.
REQUIRED PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
· Comfortable, closed toe, non-skid shoes.
· Mut have a clean driving record and have reached nineteenth (19th) birthday
· With no more than one moving violation over a 2-year period
· Must pass annual MVR screen.
The job skills required for Valet Attendant include Customer Service, Transportation etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Valet Attendant. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Valet Attendant. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.