The Chef will prepare meals that are healthy and appetizing. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience cooking healthy meals in a household setting. He or she must be able to work flexible hours and have an understanding of common food allergies.
Estimated Hours Needed: 2-3 days/week *Family can be flexible with the hours, if needed. Weekends are required.
Guaranteed Weekly Hours: 13-15
Paid Time Off: Employee will earn 1 weeks (13-15 hours) of PTO every 6 months or 2 weeks (26-30 hours) every year. This is in addition to 6 paid holidays that fall on a normal Monday-Friday work schedule (New Year Day, Independence Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day).
Starting Hourly Rate: $30-35 DOE, paid on a W-2
Chef Job Requirements:
- Shopping for groceries, supplies, and other requested items and stocking/organizing them
- Assist with daily meal planning and preparation/clean up
- Pack/unpack the children’s school lunches
- Duties will pertain to cooking for the family, at this time. Daily tasks will include: unloading and reloading the dishwasher, keeping things tidy, general organizing, family meal preparation, running errands etc.
- Employee must have at least 2-3 years of Chef experience.
- Phone and electronics use should be limited while Employee is working.
- Employee may not post pictures of the children and/or home on social media. * Employee must pass a background check and have a clean driving record.
- Employee must abide by a no smoking/vaping policy at all times.
- Employee must have a current CPR and first aid certification.
- Employee should be a team player, self-starter and motivated to get tasks completedduring the day with little to no management.
- Employee should have a good understanding of childcare with at least 3 years ofexperience working with children.
- Employee should be calm, loving, and confident in their methods.
- Reliable, safe transportation would be needed as well as a safe driving record.
- Employee should be comfortable having family members in and out of the home during the day. * Employee should be able to show longevity in their previous positions.
- Employee must never have guests in your home.
- Employee should set a good example for the children.
- Must provide 2-3 good references from prior employers.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
Weekly day range:
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person