You haven't searched anything yet.
The Mushroom Company is looking for a dedicated and organized Production Leader to supervise and lead an assigned team through the daily activities in the warehouse to ensure smooth operations and efficient completion of projects in our Plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensures that the necessary equipment is available and in working order to complete assignments.
· Leads team in conducting daily safety checks on equipment, including forklift trucks, conveyor equipment.
· Keeps team members informed about rules, regulations, policies, and objectives.
· Maintains detailed and accurate work records.
· Collaborates with the team to identify ways to improve department effectiveness; implements viable ideas.
· Resolves conflicts that arise among team members and/or other employees.
· Orders new equipment as requested by management.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Organization of order, loading and unloading of product
· Fresh mushroom slicing
· Warehouse cleaning
· Driving responsibilities
Essential Skills and Abilities
·· Ability to operate pallet jack
· Excellent management and interpersonal skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to motivate team to accomplish objectives.
· Ability to solve conflicts among coworkers.
· Ability to remain organized.
· Basic understanding of records, inventories, and other routine documentation used in the warehouse.
· Thorough understanding of warehouse procedures and regulations.
Qualifications and education requirements:
High School Diploma preferred, asocial or bachelor’s degree would be accepted
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
25 - 50
DENNIS G NEWHARD
$5M - $10M
The Mushroom Company is a farming company that produces and supplies IQF mushrooms and vegetables to the foodservice and industrial markets.
The job skills required for Production Team Leader (Freezer) include Planning, Written Communication, Life insurance, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Production Team Leader (Freezer). That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Production Team Leader (Freezer). Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Production Team Leader (Freezer) positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Production Team Leader (Freezer), it can be promoted into senior positions as a Production Control Manager that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Production Team Leader (Freezer). You can explore the career advancement for a Production Team Leader (Freezer) below and select your interested title to get hiring information.