We are an established multi-state law firm headquartered in Temecula, CA. We provide legal services to mortgage servicers in the area of foreclosures and bankruptcies. We offer a positive professional environment with the potential to grow professionally as the firm grows.
We are seeking to hire a full-time Foreclosure Assistant. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills with a strong work ethic and heavy attention to detail.
We value our employee’s hard work. We offer a competitive salary and provide a casual environment with a competitive benefits package, including company-paid medical and dental insurance, low-cost vision, FSA, and other voluntary benefits. We also offer PTO, 9 paid holidays, and a 401(k).
SUMMARY: Provides clerical support to the foreclosure office staff related to our Non-judicial states and performs receptionist duties. Performs various clerical and data entry functions. Professional and effective communication skills. Attention to detail with ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- All Foreclosure Document Intake from clients and Vendors
- Uses client and vendor portals on the web to upload, retrieve and request various documents
- Electronically Records with the County Recorder’s related foreclosure documents
- Reviews and updates our Tracking Pages in Morty
- Receives Reinstatement and Pay-Off calls and prepares request form in Morty
- Inputs information (Data Entry) accurately from a variety of sources into the firm database
- Relieves the front office desk for lunches & during Out of Office
- Receives & responds to incoming telephone calls as appropriate
- Greets, directs, and registers all visitors to wear visitor pass, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers
- Ensures completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures
- Reviews faxes and distributes accordingly and timely
- Sorts, distributes, and scans to database any incoming and outgoing mail, including FEDEX & UPS
- Prepares and affixes correct amount of postage for all outgoing mail
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite; Multi-Line phone systems, scanners, copiers.
- Other skills preferred: minimum typing speed of 50 WPM
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person