You haven't searched anything yet.
Job Overview: The successful servers assistant at The Matheson & Roof 106 is a team oriented, self-motivated, hospitality minded professional. Attention to detail, the ability to service and guide guests throughout their dining experience, and an effortless capacity to do so while maintaining a smile, are all required. A passion for food, wine, and beverage are a plus. If you love to make people happy, are able to stay professional and smile under pressure, and enjoy working with a team in a service environment, then we want to meet you!
· Strong knowledge of Food & Cooking Techniques and Ingredients (French/California, Japanese) a plus
· Wine & Beverage Knowledge desired.
· US work authorization required
· Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
· Ability to spend multiple hours on your feet
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
Weekly day range:
Work Location: In person
Full Time | Part Time