You haven't searched anything yet.
The Lodge at wake forest is a senior independent living community. The Kitchen Helper role is cross-trained to do all tasks in kitchen. This vital position can be a training and development role for future advancement in the company.
Job Duties and Requirements:
· Help serve meals to residents at their tables.
· Clear dishes from resident’s dining tables.
· Wash and store dishes.
· Set dining room tables.
· Light food preparation tasks
Skills and Abilities:
· To be successful in this role you must have a friendly, professional, and energetic personality and have a passion for improving the lives of others.
· You must have general knowledge of cleaning and sanitation procedures and be detailed oriented
· Punctuality, attendance and meeting time lines is essential to this role.
We offer a competitive compensation and a benefit package that includes paid time off, Company paid life, the opportunity to elect medical, dental, vision and disability benefits (not available in CA), as well as supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401k plan with company match at the company’s discretion, and an employee assistance program (EAP). We also have a very unique culture and love to celebrate year-round!
At Hawthorn we pride ourselves on hard work, integrity, and operating with total transparency. We also hold the belief that you can never go wrong doing the right thing.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
Wake Forest, NC