You haven't searched anything yet.
The Local is a small business in Glenville, NC. We are professional, agile and our goal is to Run a successful bar/restaurant with a Local family environment. .
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to customers
- Take customer orders and provide recommendations based on their preferences
- Maintain a clean and organized bar area
- Check identification to ensure customers are of legal drinking age
- Handle cash transactions and operate the cash register
- Provide excellent customer service and create a welcoming atmosphere
- Monitor customer behavior and intervene as needed to maintain a safe environment
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure timely delivery of food orders
- Assist with inventory management and restocking supplies
- Previous experience as a bartender in a restaurant or hospitality setting is preferred
- Some bartending Knowledge is preferable but we are willing to train staff
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills for cash handling and calculating drink prices
- Familiarity with food handling and safety regulations
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift heavy objects (e.g., kegs)
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $159.00 - $182.00 per day
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
The job skills required for Bartender/Server include Bartending, Customer Service, Cash handling, food handling, Flexibility, Planning, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Bartender/Server. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Bartender/Server. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Bartender/Server positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Bartender/Server, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Sommelier that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Bartender/Server. You can explore the career advancement for a Bartender/Server below and select your interested title to get hiring information.