Life’s too short to not work someplace awesome! If you love kids, enjoy moving and being active in your job while having a ton of fun, you may be the person we are looking for!
What we expect from you…
- Host amazing Birthday Parties based on our proven curriculum and teaching method (don’t worry, we’ll teach you how!)
- Party like a Rockstar…errr HOST a party like a Rockstar and hang ‘late night’ (or like 6-10pm, but who’s counting?) with awesome kids while their parents get some much needed ‘adult time’.
- Provide an outstanding customer service experience. We treat our members like family!
- So fresh and so clean, clean! It’s important that we work to keep our gym and lobby area cleaned and disinfected at all times.
You’d fit in here if…
- You love having fun, like giving high 5’s and can play like a child! (A background in child development, physical education and/or gymnastics helps as well)
- You live to serve! Making others feel good makes you feel good.
- Kids really like you, but their parents really like you too.
- You were voted most likely to be in a good mood by your high school classmates.
- You love to have fun but you know when to buckle down and do work.
You may think we’re awesome because…
- Kids walk out of our classes and parties more confident than when they walked in.
- You’ll get your steps in and close your activity rings while you work because you’ll be moving all day.
- We get to build relationships with kids and their families and those relationships last a lifetime!
- You could get paid to fold t-shirts or you could get paid to act like a dinosaur. The choice is yours.
- This may not be your career but we’re sure going to train you like it is.
But seriously, read the fine print…
With more than 300 locations across the globe, The Little Gym is the world’s premier enrichment and physical development center for kids ages 4 months through 12 years. For over four decades, The Little Gym has helped millions of kids experience the thrill of achievement, develop new skills, and find new confidence through a variety of gymnastics-based programs. Parent/Child, Pre-K and Grade School classes are all taught in a clean, fun, safe and nurturing environment which encourages children to develop at their own pace.
As a part of The Little Gym team, you will be part of a family dedicated to the growth and development of children all over the globe. If this sounds like the job you’ve been dreaming about, what are you waiting for?