You haven't searched anything yet.
THE LINK & OPTION CENTER, INC.
PROGRAM: Quiet Storm Crisis Triage Living Room
POSITION TITLE: Triage Diversion Specialist
DEGREE REQ: Bachelor’s Degree
REPORTS TO: Program Director
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Quiet Storm Crisis Triage; The Living Room is a crisis respite center in the Hazel Crest community offering free and confidential services for anyone going through a mental health crisis. We aim to reduce unnecessary hospitalizations and arrests and provide a safe, home-like environment.
· Bachelor’s Degree in the Health and Human Services or Criminal Justice field(s), or related experience, working with diverse populations in crisis situations and exhibit mental health intervention.
· Triage Diversion Specialist gathers information from first responders at our Living Room First-Responder Drop-Off Point, and determines in consultation with the QMHP, the nature of law enforcement involvement to assess the appropriate approach to address the individual’s need for crisis intervention (example of inappropriate active psychosis, is suicidal or harmful to others) and appropriateness for The Living Room.
· Receive mandatory initial Living Room Program training by:
1. Completing a two-hour DMH video-based training
2. Complete 16 hours of CRSS/CPRS Competency Training
3. All staff are expected to become Certified Recovery Specialists (CRSS) within 1 year of being hired.
SALARY: $45,000.00 (annually)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person