You haven't searched anything yet.
THE LINK & OPTION CENTER, INC.
PROGRAM: Quiet Storm Crisis Triage Living Room
POSITION TITLE: Program Director
REPORTS TO: President, CEO
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Quiet Storm Crisis Triage Living Room is a crisis respite center in the Hazel Crest community offering free and confidential services for anyone going through a mental health crisis. We aim to reduce unnecessary hospitalizations and arrests and provide a safe, home-like environment.
The Link & Option Center is seeking a full-time Living Room Program Director. The Program Director oversees The Link & Option Center Crisis Triage Living Room program functions and requirements by managing program staff assignments and work schedules, timelines of proposed outcomes, action plans, performance reporting, monthly budget invoicing, and monitor all DHS required program objectives, performance measures and outcomes for compliance. Perform clinical assessment upon entry of Guest experiencing a mental health crisis. Applicants must be able to supervise and train a diverse staff, and work collaboratively with team members and Guests of The Living Room. Flexibility is required with respect to the work schedule. Some evening and weekend coverage is also required as needed for the position.
· Clinical Licensure (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, etc.) is preferred, but individuals with a Master’s Degree in health and human service field and relevant experience will considered.
· Master’s Degree in field of Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family therapy, Clinical Psychology, or a related field.
· Experience with crisis intervention and suicide risk is required.
· Familiarity with The Living Room model is preferred.
· Able to work collaboratively with a team and to problem solve.
· Able to promote good staff relations and morale.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
. Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience required.
· Understands mental health best practices.
· Open and respectful of cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of Guests and to work with a diverse client population.
· Culturally competent with effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work both independently and as a part of a high functioning team.
· Mastery of Microsoft Suite for communication and report writing.
· Car and valid Illinois driver’s license and insurance required.
Essential Functions of the Living Room Program Director:
. Oversees daily functions of The Living Room Program.
· Coordinate staff participation in required Department of Mental Health (DMH) trainings: 1) two-hour video; 2) 16-hours of CRSS/CPRS Competency training
· Inform staff of the National Practice Guidelines for Peer Support Specialists and Supervisors
· Provide regular individual supervision and performance feedback to the team.
Monitoring Service Delivery
· Attend community meetings and events to represent the Program in conversations relevant to TLOC.
Networking and Team Building
· Act as a liaison on behalf of TLOC to external stakeholders and build strong interpersonal relationships with them and among team members.
· Facilitate regular and productive meetings that encourage teamwork across multiple TLOC programs to ensure appropriate services for Guests.
Professionalism and Work Conduct
· Conduct oneself with integrity, demonstrate high ethical standards, display a positive image of The Link & Option Center always including act in a professional manner by maintaining appropriate boundaries with Guests and staff while understanding and supporting TLOC’s standards of cultural proficiency.
· Report to work, meetings, trainings, and job-related activities prepared and as scheduled.
· Respond to Guests and their families, TLOC staff, IDHS service providers and other stakeholders in a timely manner to ensure follow-up that adequately addresses needs.
· Performs other related tasks as required or assigned.
Receive mandatory initial Living Room Program training by:
· Completing a two-hour DMH video-based training upon hire.
· Complete 16 hours of CRSS/CPRS Competency Training.
· All staff are expected to become Certified Recovery Specialists (CRSS) within 1 year of being hired.
SALARY: $70,000.00 (annually)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person