The Lakes of Clermont is conveniently located in the southern half of Lake County, within a mile of Orlando Health South Lake Hospital. 40 private and 20 semi-private suites will include individual bathrooms each with it's own shower. Enclosed, interior courtyards with water features will provide multiple locations for relaxing. For entertainment, a movie cinema on-site will provide residents with surround sound theater experiences. Personalized dining services will be provided by our trained culinary staff, including a registered dietitian.
Physical Therapist, PRN
Our community has an opportunity for a driven, passionate, and caring Physical Therapist. The responsibilities of the Physical Therapist include:
- Accurately assessing the needs of all patients and carry out an individual progressive treatment program
- Recording all pertinent information regarding the treatment program
- Attending and contributing to patient staffing and utilization reviews to coordinate a total patient plan of care.
What's in it for you?
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Several great medical plans to choose from
- Vacation and/or Paid Time off
- Career Ladders and scholarship opportunities!
- 401k retirement plan: 100% match of your contribution up to 3%; 50% match up to 5%
- Robust tuition reimbursement: Up to $5,250 annually!*
- Continuing education credits
- UKG Wallet™ - Work today and get paid tomorrow!
*with qualifying conditions
Benefits may vary based on full, part-time or PRN status
Come join our family where our team members dedicate themselves to love without limits and where they live by the standards of our safety-first, family always philosophy
Click Apply to join us!
Go to our website for more info and career opportunities www.ablehearts.org/careers