The Grand Story: Combining beautiful residences with modern amenities, The Grand Healthcare System provides a range of accommodations that go above and beyond your expectations. Our soft linens and cozy furnishings are just a small part of what makes our unique all-inclusive health facilities a preferred destination for high quality healthcare.
The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing Center at Guilderland is currently seeking a FULL-TIME Physical Therapist.
- Evaluate a Resident’s condition and develop an appropriate physical rehabilitation plan.
- Help Residents to improve their mobility.
- Relieve Resident’s pain using exercises, hands-on therapy, stretching, and physical therapy devices.
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment.
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their performance.
- Tell Residents what they should anticipate in different stages of their recovery and how they will handle each situation.
- Maintain Resident confidence and protect facility operations by keeping information confidential.
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants when required.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment. Protects Residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contribute to inter-disciplinary team efforts in resident care.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- Current New York State PT License.
- Experience in skilled nursing/ long term care settings preferred.
We offer the Following:
- Competitive Compensation.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs And much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V