The Frazier Company is a 92-year-old family owned and operated heating, air-conditioning, and plumbing company that has an immediate opening for an experienced residential or commercial HVAC service technician.
We are currently looking for HVAC Service Technicians that have some formal training as well as some on the job experience troubleshooting/diagnosing all types of heating and cooling systems with emphasis primarily on split systems comprised of a natural gas furnace and either an air source heat pump or regular air-conditioning unit. Geothermal knowledge/experience would also be very beneficial.
- This individual must be capable of working independently or alongside coworkers depending on the scope of the project.
- Must have a true passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Must be willing to run emergency after hours calls according to the on-call rotation schedule.
- Required to maintain accurate inventory of company vehicle as well as maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle
- Must be capable of answering customer questions and recommending repairs or replacement options when necessary
- NATE certifications as well as EPA refrigerant certification would be helpful
If you are ready to come work for a progressive, forward-thinking company that prides itself on providing work year-round please call The Frazier Company today. This is an incredible opportunity to join a team that treats every member like family. We want all of our technicians to treat every customer with the level of respect and trustworthiness that we would like to be treated with in our own homes or businesses. We are not driven by quotas or pushy sales tactics, but instead value all technicians to be upfront and honest with every customer while providing excellent customer service and follow-up. Join our family owned company as a respected team member.
We also offer excellent dental, healthcare, life insurance, short term disability and vision insurance as well as a matching 401K plan with company match. Vacation and holiday pay are also part of our employee package as well as tuition reimbursement for appropriate trade school training/schooling. Extremely competitive pay schedule based upon your experience level. Please visit our site to learn more about us - www.thefraziercompany.com
The job skills required for HVAC Service Technician include HVAC, Troubleshooting, Life insurance, Customer Service, Plumbing, Vision Insurance etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a HVAC Service Technician. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by HVAC Service Technician. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.