Impassioned…Emboldened…Infinitely Curious: The Bradford Exchange, part of The Bradford Hammacher Group family of brands, is a world leader in new product development. We have been selling joy for the last 50 years! Our global organization consists of 10 business divisions ranging from jewelry, apparel, collectible coins, home decor to holiday and so much more. We concept, create, design and market our creative products directly to our customers, and leverage licenses with the biggest names in entertainment and sports to bring unique and curated products to our customers across the globe.
We’re currently seeking an Email Marketing Associate who will be responsible for the tactical execution of email marketing programs. Key areas of focus for this role include daily promotional content set up and trafficking, email campaign management, daily QA, reporting and analytics and calendar management.
How you will contribute:
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-actions, and content used in emails.
- Maintain and execute email deployment calendar.
- Collaborate with product specialists to produce additional content that drives visitors through the sales funnel.
- Collaborate with creative to create assets for email promotions.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Create HTML email files in Email marketing system to include all content, links, images and tracking codes for targeted email campaigns.
- Coordinate the email schedule, content procurement, proofing process and accuracy of send lists for every email, ensuring flawless execution to exacting quality standards.
- Test emails for complete accuracy and constantly double-check work.
- Remain current on US CAN-SPAM and Canadian CASL compliance guidelines and best practices.
What you will bring and skills that excite us:
- Bachelors degree – Liberal arts or Business or experience in Email marketing
- Excellent computer skills – both MAC/PC - Word, Excel
- Good problem solving skills and independent decision making
- Must be able to complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – must interact with all departments at levels within the organization
- Web analytics, access, work with Email Service Providers
BHG at a glance:
- Our scale: We have over 500 employees based out of our global headquarters right outside of Chicago, we have marketing operations in over 10 countries worldwide, and have over 32 million customers served.
- Compensation and benefits: We offer a competitive compensation plan and great benefits, with some benefits starting from day 1!
- We own the company: BHG is Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) which allows you to not only derive the benefits of working as an employee at The Bradford Hammacher Group, but also gain the benefits of being an owner.
- Professional Development: There is always room to learn! We offer a Professional Development Program, a Mentor Program, and LinkedIn Learning to our teams as well as additional hands-on training and development. Our teams utilize a continuous performance management and development structure for feedback, no dreaded annual reviews. We meet quarterly to focus on the future!
- Our values: Honesty. Innovation. Respect. Teamwork. Giving back. These are just some of the core values that drive our team members. Our team strives to build a culture of continuous feedback where anyone can share and create our “next big idea,” among diverse and inclusive teams.
- Flexibility and wellness: Whether it’s offering hybrid environment (onsite/remote) for our corporate staff, to a generous, front-loaded PTO and holiday package to all staff and corporate wellness initiatives like WW, an annual health fair and an onsite gym, we are committed to our team members well-being. New hires start with 16 days of PTO and 8 paid holidays per year.
- Perks and more: We have a Business Casual Work Environment, Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) Program, Direct Deposit, Credit Union, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite Cafeteria, Onsite Fitness Center, Corporate WW and Toastmaster’s memberships, a Peer Recognition Program, Product Discounts and more!
The Bradford Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
IT Outsourcing & Consulting
The job skills required for Email Marketing Associate include Email Marketing, Initiative, HTML, Marketing Automation, Problem Solving, Promotion, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Email Marketing Associate.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Email Marketing Associate.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Email Marketing
4 Days Ago
For the skill of Initiative
For the skill of HTML
The following is the career advancement route for Email Marketing Associate positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Email Marketing Associate,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Digital Marketing Analyst II that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Email Marketing Associate. You can explore the career advancement for an Email Marketing Associate below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.