Tesco Controls is a growing $100 mil systems integration company and original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Our business is designing, manufacturing, and integrating electrical and process control systems for water, wastewater, transportation, lighting and renewable energy applications. For 50 years TESCO has completed over 50,000 projects, most of which have been environmentally-focused and has emerged as an industry leader. TESCO’s success can be attributed to complete customer focus and the development of innovative products that reflect quality, reliability and functionality. We are proud of our culture that focuses on quality, technical excellence, and giving back to our communities.
TESCO is proud to manufacture all of its products in the U.S.
Under supervision responsible for the design, implementation, and support of distributed telemetry networks for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems.
• Design, test document, update and configure system hardware, communications, telemetry, and operating systems software
• Integrate, test and manage networking and telemetry equipment including radios, routers, firewalls, switches, modem, and protocol converters
• Develop internal guides and documents pertaining to the configuration and maintenance of equipment
• Configure, test, and monitor TCP/IP based protocols such as Modbus TCP, EthernetIP, and DNP3
• Configure, test, and monitor serial telemetry protocols such as Modbus and DF1
• Assist with field work related to radio surveys and generating feasibility study documentation
Education and Knowledge:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or similar field of study
• Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Cisco IOS
• Protocols: TCP, UDP, ARP, STP, TFTP, SNMP
• Radio propagation theory and wireless network design
• Entry level position, requires 0-3 years’ experience
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
• Valid California Driver’s License
Tesco Controls, Inc. offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including low-deductible medical plans, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, etc.
Tesco Controls is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. TESCO provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.(Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The job skills required for Network Design Engineer include Cisco, Firewall, Routers, Computer science, TCP/IP,and Operating System etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Network Design Engineer. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Network Design Engineer. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.