Tempe Community Action Agency (TCAA) is looking to hire a full-time Marketing & Communications Manager. As the Marketing & Communications Manager, you will be responsible for the oversight, creation, management, and coordination of all marketing efforts for TCAA under the supervision of the Director of Philanthropy. This includes, but is not limited to managing TCAA’s awareness, reputation, and positioning via branding and identity programs; creating and updating marketing efforts (brochures, website, social media, SEO, campaigns); marketing and communications designed to increase engagement of volunteers and stewards in the mission of TCAA; and external fundraising and events.
Salary Range :$55k - $65k per year and includes a flexible benefit package
Full-Time / Exempt
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for all of TCAA’s marketing and communications efforts including content, design, and production
· Coordinates the appearance of all print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
· Collaborates with internal staff and external partners to incorporate and maintain brand standards
· Oversees social media strategy and produces content for each channel
· Manages website including landing page, program information, fundraising content, calendar, etc.
· Creates marketing campaigns, tracks performance, and presents outcomes to TCAA’s leadership
· Identifies the effectiveness of marketing materials by tracking specific metrics including program participation, volunteer support, and contributions from individual/corporate donors
· Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related market research and special events
· Supports the development team to produce newsletters, fundraising materials, and sponsor deliverables
· Coordinates media interest in the organization and ensures regular contact with target media and appropriate responses to media requests
· Develops cooperative, reciprocal relationships with other non-profits, community leaders and corporations
· Tracks ROI of campaigns to develop more effective marketing strategies for the future
· Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, donors and volunteers and above average communication and customer service skills
· Proven skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications, and public relations activities
· Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational skills
· Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with vendors and media
· A minimum of five years of experience in marketing, communications, public relations, or fundraising with continued success, preferably in the nonprofit sector
· Bachelor degree in business or commensurate experience in a related field
License/Certification Requirements or Ability to Secure Upon Hiring
Arizona driver’s license, clean driving record, and a vehicle to use in performance of job
Eligible for Level One Fingerprint Clearance, Arizona Division of Aging and Adult Services Clearance, and Arizona Department of Child Safety Central Registry Clearance
The following is the career advancement route for Marketing Manager positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Marketing Manager, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Marketing Senior Manager that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Marketing Manager. You can explore the career advancement for a Marketing Manager below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming a Marketing Manager, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Marketing Manager for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Marketing Manager job description and responsibilities
Provide reports and analysis of marketing activities to senior managers and board of directors.
01/18/2022: Little Rock, AR
Develop and activate marketing campaigns dedicated to driving brand awareness and consideration with new customer audiences.
02/15/2022: Washington, DC
Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing staff and oversee their daily activities.
01/29/2022: Duluth, MN
Drive the utilisation of Marketing Development Fund and work on constant program optimisation (like budget, performance metrics, program elements etc.).
01/05/2022: Galveston, TX
The outdoor marketing manager will ensure toolkit sufficiency for all relevant campaigns and make sure these tools are efficiently distributed.
12/13/2021: Lowell, MA
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Marketing Manager jobs
Extensive experience with practices and techniques related to traditional and digital marketing within the retail landscape.
12/20/2021: Virginia Beach, VA
Work with creative teams on developing compelling and engaging content across all marketing channels for a cohesive look and feel.
02/21/2022: Chicago, IL
Successful candidates will have a deep knowledge of experiential marketing and project management experience.
12/27/2021: Huntington, WV
A marketing manager needs leadership abilities and excellent project management skills to lead their team.
02/12/2022: Bergenfield, NJ
Along with being able to provide feedback, marketing managers need to be able to accept feedback calmly and without getting angry.
01/02/2022: Moline, IL
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Marketing Manager.