Risk and Compliance Manager
AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI
- Oversees the development, evaluation and implementation of governance, risk and compliance and processes to mitigate cybersecurity risk and ensure protection of company and allied assets and information.
- Researches and interprets current and pending laws and regulations, industry standards and customer and vendor contracts to understand and communicate compliance requirements.
- Consults with business and technical leadership to ensure that data, processes and technology are designed for data protection and compliance.
- Oversees information security risk assessments and compliance audits; directs the development and operational effectiveness of IT security controls.
- Monitors investigations and documentation of cybersecurity compliance issues and incidents.
- Reviews information security risk findings and non-compliance with business leaders and proposes solutions to mitigate risks.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Experience with audits - ISO27001
- 5 years work experiences in Information Security, IT risk management, IT governance or IT audit
- 2 years of management experience
- Capable to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously with a good sense of priorities
- Great documentation skills on policies and procedures
- Familiarity of cloud based security framework
- Relevant industry security certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM preferred
- Highly motivated and team-oriented
- Effective verbal and written communications with presentation skills
- HIPPA experience (preferred)
IT Outsourcing & Consulting
TeleSign is a Marina Del Rey-based developer of account security platform that provides digital identity and programmable communications solutions.
2 Weeks Ago
Remote | Full Time
1 Month Ago
1 Month Ago
The following is the career advancement route for Risk & Compliance Manager positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Risk & Compliance Manager,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Compliance Manager - Healthcare that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Risk & Compliance Manager. You can explore the career advancement for a Risk & Compliance Manager below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.
1 Week Ago
1 Month Ago