TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our client is a Hightech industrial company engaged in energy, healthcare, and transportation. It operates in five segments: Power, Renewable Energy, Aviation, Healthcare, and Capital. The company offers products and services ranging from aircraft engines, power generation, and oil and gas production equipment to medical imaging, financing, and industrial products.
- The Lead Buying/Procurement Specialist will manage the buying process for a given set of goods to support Client Railway Electronics, own the day-to-day management of a group of suppliers, and be the point of contact between the vendors and production, ensuring there is no material impact to the production lines.
- Place and follow-up on purchase orders to support delivery to internal customers
Communicate deliveries to internal customers
- Manage relationships with suppliers for purchase order execution, promising, and shipments
- Analyse vendor promises and proactively communicate and expedite when promises don’t meet business needs
- Manage through schedule changes and shop adjustments
- Own and resolve day-to-day issues with suppliers (accounts payable issues, NCMR resolution, delivery issues, lead time accuracy, etc)
- Work cross functionally with Engineering, Sourcing and Quality teams to resolve material issues when required
- Identify opportunities in fulfillment and lead an improvement project
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 2 years of experience in fulfilment
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organization, prioritization, and execution skills
- Desirable Knowledge in Oracle
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity.
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Experience as a Buying/Procurement Specialist.
- Experience with purchase orders.
- Experience with fulfilment and Sourcing and Quality teams to resolve material issues.
Work Location: In person