- Relationship Management
- Business Acumen
- Organization and Management
- People Management
- People Development
- Technology: Microsoft Office
- Technical competence in safety
- Positive Attitude
Equipment Used, Physical Demands, and Work Environment
- Equipment Used: Computer, telephone, company vehicle, personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, hearing protection)
- Physical Demands & Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical: Sitting for long periods of time working at the computer or driving to job sites. Job site visits require walking on uneven ground, climbing, bending, stooping, and crawling in confined or enclosed spaces. Some lifting of materials and equipment up to 50 lbs. Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. May work long hours during peak seasons.
- Work Environment: Exposed to the conditions of job sites which can include loud noise, dust, fumes, and extreme weather conditions prevalent at the time. May work various shifts or hours, including early mornings, dusk or evenings. Typical office environment with adequate temperatures and lighting, low levels of noise.
Employer Disclosure Statement The above statements and job description is intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed within this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and tasks. Other similar or additional duties are performed as assigned.
Please note: Teichert and its subsidiaries are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at our company are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Notice to Staffing Agencies
Teichert, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Teichert") will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Teichert, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Teichert mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Teichert employees, or to Teichert’s resume database will be considered Teichert property. Teichert will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Teichert will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Teichert’s recruiting function to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. Teichert will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by Teichert’s Human Resources Representative or his/ her designee. No other Teichert employee is authorized to bind Teichert to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.