Start Your New Career Today & enjoy job stability with Jiffy Lube as an Essential Business!
GREAT working hours – Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and CLOSED on Sunday.
Team Car Care (TCC) owns and operates more than 550 Jiffy Lube auto service centers in North America. We offer a fun, fast-paced work environment with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical plans, 401(K), certification/tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations. At Team Car Care, we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician and management positions. In addition, we offer fast-track career advancement opportunities for hard-working team players who can deliver results. So, if you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with Team Car Care!
DescriptionThe Crew Chief (CC) is a management position within the service center. Specifically, they are 3rd in command. They are responsible for driving positive sales consistently while creating a fantastic guest experience daily. It is an excellent opportunity to be a critical team player in the store's overall success. Working closely with the General Manager (GM), the Crew Chief (CC) is responsible for coaching the teammates, ensuring the process is executed through the IOS process, and driving store sales growth through traffic and core sales mix while achieving operational efficiency. In addition, you would have been trained and certified to perform all lubrication services, core ancillaries, customer service (CSAT), and advanced management through our internal training program.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to
- Working directly with the General Manager (GM), ensuring consistent revenue growth through growing guest count and lead measure performance such as core sales mix, MultiCare, and Core Plus. They will also coach and execute excellent customer service while creating an exceptional guest experience.
- Set a positive example as a leader while building team engagement and efficiency. They will be focusing on developing teammates by leveraging our internal training program and providing ongoing guidance, coaching, and direction.
- Ensure our quality control measures and processes are followed consistently
- Carry out other duties and projects necessary for the position, such as inventory, cash handling processes, guest issues, and concerns, and working with the District Manager (DM) on any critical initiatives
- Assist the General Manager (GM) with budgeting, sales forecasts, financial performance, expense controls, etc.
- Provide clear and detailed direction to the team consistently
- Ensure that the service center is clean, safe, and presentable per the Guide to Excellence (GTE)
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the automotive technicians and CSA's
- Perform opening and closing duties when the General Manager (GM) is off
- Assist the General Manager (GM) in building and maintaining an engaged workforce that reflects customer volume and the business need
- Leads daily team huddles and store meetings. Setting the direction for achieving the business goals
- Manages inventory and product order that meets the business need
- Adheres and holds others accountable to all rules and regulations that maintain a safe and productive work environment for teammates and guests
- Assist guests with their questions and needs. In-person, electronically, or via the telephone
- One to three years of retail management experience; Professional automotive experience is not required.
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Is a proven leader that possesses the ability to inspire and motivate diverse groups of people
- Has sound business sense and a comprehensive understanding of the retail industry
- Can analyze, comprehend, and recommend financial objectives that help increase sales and service results
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance always
- Enjoys and is energized by a fast-paced, flexible, high-performance retail environment
- Has a "Guest First" mindset
- You must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to stand on your feet on hard surfaces like concrete or metal
- Expect to work in an environment in which you frequently experience hot and cold temperatures, loud noises, and exhaust fumes
- Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
The job skills required for Crew Chief include Initiative, Futures, Written Communication, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Crew Chief.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Crew Chief.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Initiative
Remote | Other
For the skill of Written Communication