You haven't searched anything yet.
- Perform lawn maintenance tasks such as mowing, edging, and fertilizing
- Maintain and care for trees, including trimming and pruning
- Assist with the construction of hardscape features such as patios and walkways
- Dig and prepare areas for planting or landscaping projects
- Operate power tools and equipment to complete various tasks
- Provide snow plowing services during winter months
- Perform general groundskeeping duties to keep outdoor areas clean and presentable
- Previous experience in lawn care or landscaping preferred
- Knowledge of tree care and maintenance techniques
- Ability to operate power tools and equipment safely
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Physical stamina to perform manual labor in various weather conditions
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
Ability to Commute:
Ability to Relocate:
Work Location: In person
Saint Johns, FL
The job skills required for Lawn Care Specialist include Attention to Detail, Retirement Plans, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Lawn Care Specialist. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Lawn Care Specialist. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Lawn Care Specialist positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Lawn Care Specialist, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Groundskeeper, Sr. that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Lawn Care Specialist. You can explore the career advancement for a Lawn Care Specialist below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming a Lawn Care Specialist, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Lawn Care Specialist for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Lawn Care Specialist job description and responsibilities
A lawn care specialist helps their clients maintain their outdoor spaces.
02/10/2022: Elyria, OH
Lawn care generally refers to maintaining the health, color and vitality of existing lawns through the years.
12/22/2021: Waterloo, IA
Lawn care specialists meet with clients to discuss their yard maintenance needs.
03/13/2022: Great Falls, MT
Lawn care specialists mow grass, seed lawns, apply fertilizers and pest controls, trim hedges and trees, and advise on maintenance practices.
02/07/2022: Huntsville, AL
They maintain their clients lawns at places such as private homes, hospitals, corporate properties, and schools.
12/17/2021: Troy, NY
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Lawn Care Specialist jobs
Must be registered with Health and Care Professions Council.
02/13/2022: New Britain, CT
Qualities and Skills Lawn care specialists should enjoy nature and working outdoors.
01/28/2022: Gainesville, FL
Ask careers for professional advice.
02/14/2022: Lansing, MI
Become a Responsible Support When Needed.
12/18/2021: Benton Harbor, MI
You can also social media to build up a relationship with clients looking for someone who can cut and maintain lawns and grass.
12/29/2021: Minneapolis, MN
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Lawn Care Specialist.