You haven't searched anything yet.
Area of Responsibility:
This position is responsible for new design and development of exterior trims like Bumpers, Wheel arch liners, Cladding, Undertray, Cowl vent grill, Canopy parts, Roof rail finishers, Spoiler etc. Should be able to produce engineering design and concepts into 3D model using CATIA V5.
Knowledge / Experience Essential:
• Minimum of 5-8 years of automotive product engineering experience required specifically in automotive Exterior trim system and component design
• Extensive experience in using CATIA V5
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good Knowledge of and/or training in:
• Global Exterior trim regulations (Knowhow of Indian standards will be an added advantage)
• Plastic injection moulding processes (both tooling and design)
• Exterior parts specific manufacturing requirement
• Design and development knowledge of exterior trim such as Bumpers, Wheel arch liners, Cladding, Cowl vent grill, Canopy parts, Roof rail finishers, Spoiler etc.
• Working knowledge of project delivery processes.
• Working experience with global OEM cross functional teams will be an added advantage.
• Should be good Team player with positive attitude & good approach.
Required Skills: CAD Laptop, Catia 3DX (v6), VisMockup, Jira (Pulse), M365
500 - 1,000
$50M - $200M
Tata Technologies is a global engineering and product development digital services company focused on fulfilling its mission of helping the world drive, fly, build and farm by enabling manufacturing clients across the automotive, industrial machinery and aerospace verticals to realize better products and drive efficiencies in their businesses, leading to the development of products which are better for the end customer, environment and society at large. There are two components to the companys value proposition; the first one being outsourced product engineering services for our clients helpin...g them conceptualize, design and develop better products, and the second one is helping them identify and deploy technologies and solutions that are used to manufacture, service and realize better products. These offerings are delivered through two lines of business: a) Engineering, Research and Development (ER&D) services, and b) Digital Enterprise Solutions which includes offerings in Connected Enterprise IT (CEIT) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) services and products. We are committed to Engineering a better world through collaborative innovation and adoption of sustainable technologies and processes. Tata Technologies has over 8000 employees serving clients across three continents through our uniquely balanced on-shore/offshore global delivery model that enables us to provide aligned on-shore customer proximity required to support the iterative nature of product development services together with the capacity and cost-effectiveness of offshore locations. Watch this video to learn more: https://bit.ly/3jYdexM