Our friendly dental team is looking for a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our practice in Taos, NM. Our team has need for a gentle and caring hygienist. We are searching for a personable, easy-going team member with a positive attitude, and a strong desire to be part of an incredible team that strives to provide the best patient experience.
Excellent base salary plus incentives, health insurance offered with the position. Local anesthetic licensure, radiographs, excellent skills in perio diagnosis, treatment diagnosis, and communication are essential. We pride ourselves in doing the best possible work for our patients. We want a hygienist who is passionate about their patients and doing quality work. Please send a resume and references.
We are excited to meet you!
Salary: $40.00 - $50.00 per hour
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
- Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as chair side manner.
- Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment
- Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
- Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and services; establish/communicate continued care.
- Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants
- Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:
- Screen for Oral Cancer
- Take and record patients’ blood pressure accurately
- Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays
- Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart
- Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
- Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Dental Hygiene
- Certification for other duties as required by state practice act
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Versed in Dentrix is preferred
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules
The job skills required for Registered Dental Hygienist include Customer Service, oral hygiene, Dental Hygiene, Patient Care, HIPAA, Written Communication, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Registered Dental Hygienist.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Registered Dental Hygienist.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Customer Service
For the skill of oral hygiene
3 Days Ago
For the skill of Dental Hygiene
3 Days Ago