Tantus Technologies, Inc. (Tantus) - recognized by the Washington Post as a Top Workplace - is seeking a Data Strategist with focus on Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/NLP, within Federal government and in health-care space to help Tantus build solutions for our customers that enable them to extract value and seek insights from their data. You will be responsible for coordinating an enterprise data strategy for architecting, engineering, accessing and manipulating large data sets both structured and un-structured from varied sources. You will analyze data using statistical analysis, Machine Learning, and tool-sets to gain insights such as trends, predictions, sentiments, themes etc. The Data Strategist will also assist with defining corporate Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning strategy.
In accordance with applicable law and Company policy, full vaccination against COVID-19 is required for this position, and proof of full vaccination status will be required on the first day of employment.
**100% remote position.***
What You'll Do
- Coordinate an Enterprise Data Strategy to include interoperability, AI/ML/NLP
- Lead the formulation of an Enterprise Data Governance strategy / Data Mesh concepts and implementation
- Develop a 3-5 year roadmap aligning analytics strategy with the Center's data principles
- Data architecture, Data manipulation and data engineering of structured and unstructured data based on the solution requirements
- Data acquisition using data extractions, data matching between multiple systems, transformations, cleansing, and loading.
- Use big data and cloud platforms and toolset to develop AI/ML/NLP and data analytics solutions
- Engineer and create complex research datasets by manipulating typically large volume transactional data for use by research analysts in advanced analytical research and studies.
- Interpret and communicate results from statistical and mathematical models to management and stakeholders
- Use advance data visualizations and interpretation to present results to stakeholders
- Assist with defining and driving corporate AI strategies
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Applied Math, Computer Science or other related field
- Overall 10 years of experience in the data science/analytics field
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Data Analytics in Health Care domain
- Experience in Medicare/Medicaid claims, beneficiary and provider information, etc.
- Experience in data analysis, cleansing, engineering and modeling
- Experience programming in Python, R, SAS for complex data manipulation, statistical analysis, and machine learning
- Experience working with Data Analytical tools like Micro-Strategy, Tableau
- Experience working with RDBMS and non-relational databases
- Experience implementing solution leveraging cloud technologies for at least one cloud platform provider (e.g. AWS, Azure or Google)
- Experience working in Agile, DevOps, ITIL and other SW development methodologies and frameworks
- Good communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Experience working on projects in the federal domain
- Experience in MLOps
- At least 3-4 years of experience in developing solution in AI/ML/NLP
- Experience using statistical, Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms and models