We are looking for a strong oracle developer to contribute in database applications development within data management space. Excellent coding and performance tuning skills adhering to established database development standards are critical to succeed in this role. The candidate must have sound communication skills, be able to comprehend business requirements, translate them into technical design specs and apply the same in the development process. We are seeking a highly motivated and responsive team player with the ability to multi-task, be a technical lead and work under minimal supervision. Primary Responsibilities: Database Development, primarily in Oracle PL/SQL; Must be strong in writing Complex Queries; Writing PL/SQL functions and packages; The ability to Diagnose data issues and performance matrix; ETL, specifically Informatica, experience also strongly preferred. Education: A Bachelors’ degree in computer science is highly desirable. Knowledge/ courses done in finance, business, math, or accounting is advantageous.
6 or more years of experience in
1. Database development (Sybase\Oracle\PostgreSql)
2. ETL(Informatica) &
• Interpret business problems and translate them into technical solutions
• Create designs to solve complex technical problems
• Participating in the team’s effort to improve the productivity and quality of the entire development process.
• Contribute to multiple projects concurrently
• Transform legacy reporting applications/system to open source technology stack
• Actively participating in reviews and help others when needed.
• Responsible for clear, concise written and oral communications
• Contribute to a fun, challenging environment where learning is a key focus