Superior Fence & Rail is looking for Territory/General Managers at three locations (Northwest Arkansas, Little Rock, AR & Oklahoma City, OK). We are the fastest growing business in our industry and one of the fastest growing franchises in the United States.
We are looking for people that aspire to build and operate their own business. You must be self-driven, have STRONG leadership experience, and be a confident problem solver. This position will help us launch our brand in these locations. Competitive Salary opportunities for equity/profit-sharing/etc based for the right person based on performance and outcomes.
Our work environment includes
Are you looking to take your management skills to the next level AND take the "cap" off of your income?
We are hiring for multiple locations. The candidate will be an individual who is highly motivated to succeed, takes ownership of the company, and will take advantage of the "sky is the limit" attitude we have in expanding not only this office, but others to come.
- Professionally represent Superior Fence & Rail
- Develop expertise in product knowledge, technical knowledge, industry and process knowledge in relevant product areas.
- Study and learn current marketplace, competitors and industry trends in order to identify new business and marketing opportunities.
- Assist and develop product reference documents and product materials for customers.
- Learn and provide overall supervision of sales, office, production and field personnel.
- Meet with customers to resolve installation issues.
- Implement the company safety program.
- Meet regularly with the Owner(s) to review KPIs, wins, and opportunities
- Address potential client queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Learn and record basic data, records, HR documents, tasks and any other relevant information.
- Interact with clients and co-workers in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Learn and enforce compliance with the Franchise Agreement and Operations Manuals
- Perform other duties as necessary for the success and growth of the business.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Actively Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behaviors.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
Experience and Education
- (5-10) years restoration construction experience
- (10) years management experience
- (5-10) years Project Management and Estimating experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, Business Management, or related experience preferred or verifiable equivalent experience
- Experienced at reading, interpreting and managing financial statements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, mentor and bring a diverse group of people together to work effectively
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one, small or large group situations to customers, homeowners and employees in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and make prudent decisions
- Strong knowledge of MS Office or G Suite, Quickbooks or accounting software, CRM software
- Preferred candidates will have experience managing a franchised business.
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor's Degree (4 year) or Equivalent, Graduate Degree (Required)
Experience: Operations management - 10 years (Required)
Language: Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
Work Locations available:
- Springdale, AR
- Little Rock, AR
- Oklahoma City, OK
The job skills required for General Manager (Oklahoma City) include Leadership, Futures, Problem Solving, Written Communication, product knowledge, Decision Making etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a General Manager (Oklahoma City). That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by General Manager (Oklahoma City). Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.