Health, Wellness and Fitness Professionals
Compensation / Perks:
- $40,000 to $65,000 Annually
- Commission and bonus opportunities
- Paid In-house stretching certification and training provided
- High-energy atmosphere
- Career growth opportunities
- Continuing education opportunities
Employment Type: General Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others through health and wellness? Also, an opportunity where you can advance your career in the fitness industry and become a certified stretch practitioner? Join the movement that’s sweeping the nation…apply to be part of the Stretch Zone team! We are seeking dynamic and energetic individuals that have experience in the health field. If selected, all new hires must pass two weeks of training where they learn and test our modalities and operations. When you work as one of our certified stretch practitioners, you offer clients a comfortable, effective experience that boosts energy, enhances mental clarity, and improves overall wellness.
Who are we?
- Stretch Zone provides clients with Flex-ability for Life® by using our proprietary stretching method and our patented stabilization system.
- Stretch Zone seeks to improve clients’ health and wellness.
- Stretch Zone facilities offer a welcoming environment, knowledgeable staff, and comfortable equipment, all of which allow clients to relax and fully benefit from our methods.
- Stretch Zone uses a patented strap system and proprietary tables to stabilize muscles, our certified stretch practitioners deliver a life-changing stretch experience.
Responsibilities of a General Manager:
- Supervises staff and sets the tone in each of our high-energy studio locations.
- Responsible for the successful operation and financial accountability of the studio.
- Introduces potential prospects to our methods and presents them with a program suitable and tailored for them.
- Orchestrates the delivery of superior customer service, achievement of employees, and performance relative to location goals and objectives.
- Executes implementation strategies and ongoing management of company standards for key operational activities, programs, and goals throughout the studio.
- Regularly communicates with the regional manager and corporate managers.
- Provides leadership, direction, and support to all direct reports.
- Directly responsible for managing all employees of the store.
At Stretch Zone, we encourage a teamwork environment! Our main goal is to improve the lives of others with our stretch practices. Stretch Zone has convenient locations throughout the United States. Learn more at stretchzone.com. Become part of the team!