You haven't searched anything yet.
Position General Responsibilities:
Originator of new insurance business through the servicing of requests, calling on potential or existing Stockman Insurance customers, and representing the agency in community activities. Administration of an established insurance portfolio, servicing it as needed to ensure maximum profitability for the insurance company.
Education, Experience and Certification Requirements
Note: Only minimum responsibilities are listed. Other responsibilities may be required as requested by management.
1. Montana State insurance license
2. Strong Commercial Lines background
3. Proven Business development experience / track record
4. Ability to work independently and as a team member.
5. Willingness to work in community projects.
6. Experienced in using Windows based applications
7. Ability to travel - approximately 25% travel required
Specific Skill Requirements:
1. Action Orientation – taking initiative to achieve desired results rather than passively waiting for direction.
2. Applied Learning Ability- understanding new information and complex ideas quickly and without confusion.
3. Strong Communication and Organizational Skills (written and verbal)
4. Creative Problem Solving Ability – looking for solutions to achieve desired results.
5. Strong Interpersonal Skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
6. Professionalism – maintaining a professional attitude, image, and work ethic.
For full description, which includes physical mental demands please see attachment.
Miles City, MT
500 - 1,000