Wage:$13.00 an hour
This is a part time position at our Lititz Pike Fresh Foods requiring evening availability 4:00pm - 9:00pm and weekend availability 7:00am - 9:00pm.
Attention food lovers, are you ready to do what you love?We have job opportunities at Stauffers of Kissel Hill! Why is this a perfect fit for you?Your passions are ours too!
Stauffers of Kissel Hill is a local and family owned company that valuesteamwork, respect, integrity, commitment, and service. We promote our team fromwithin our own company and will teach you with on the job training and leadership classes.
Team Member Benefits Include:
Weekly Pay~10% Employee Discount~Employee Referral Bonus~Career Growth
• Makes pizzas according to ingredient guidelines and displays product in case.• Responsible for the proper production of bakery goods, in the absence of bakers, department assistants and/or management.
• Cleans department area, including equipment, containers, storage areas, aisles, and display cases; keeping products and supplies well organized.• Operates equipment, if needed (if over 18 years of age).• Operates price scale with knowledge of current prices. Prices or changes price tags on merchandise referring to price list and in coordination with scan department.
• Packages merchandise according to departmental guidelines.• Prepares and promotes department samples.• Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons and crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received. Promptly clears floor of all restocking equipment and debris.• Rotates product according to departmental guidelines.• Sets and signs displays of merchandise to attract customers and promote sales.• Takes and processes customer orders according to customer request ensuring that product is ready on time.• Takes inventory or examines merchandise on a regular basis, to identify items needing to be reordered or replenished.
• While performing the duties of this job, employees are regularly exposed to hot temperatures while working around kitchen equipment.
• Employee must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be 16 years of age or older.
The job skills required for Bakery Team Member include Commitment, Leadership, Integrity, Container etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Bakery Team Member. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Bakery Team Member. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Bakery Team Member, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Bakery Team Member for your reference.