Job Title: NG911 Integration Architect Duration: 13 months Location: Brooklyn, NY 11201
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform, methodology or skill set.
- Subject Matter Expert of Enterprise Integration and design of Mission Critical 911 systems of systems.
- Organization, creativity, flexibility, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation and facilitation skills.
- Clear understanding of the systems development life cycle.
- Ability to design a strategy around a defined application or process
- 12 years of experience in Enterprise Integration, Engineering, Testing, and QA, experience within Public Safety environments.
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field.
Scope of services:
- Provide consistent and secure integration solutions across the enterprise, as well as recommendations of business requirements; collection, identification, and approval of technical specifications; and the subsequent development of technology solutions.
- Work with Engineers, Applied Engineers, Architects, and Project Managers to ensure delivery of desired functionality, requirements, and interoperability of the system of systems.
- Ensure stable enterprise, system of systems architecture by following best engineering practices.
- Lead comprehensive end to end thread testing discussions and identify areas for automation and scripting wherever possible.
- Provide engineering assistance for creating, optimizing, and executing QA/Acceptance Test Plan (ATP) test plans across enterprise.
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with your contact information to