COMPANY SUMMARY: SPATCO Energy Solutions has been the leader in the fueling infrastructure industry since 1935. We provide a complete line of equipment and services for storing, pumping, mixing and metering petroleum and industrial liquids. We offer turnkey development of retail and commercial facilities, as well as offering custom design and build capabilities. Our customers come from a variety of industries including retail fueling stations, commercial and government fleets. SPATCO currently operates 24 branch locations with a dedicated training facility in North Carolina, and growing service satellites throughout the Southeast. We are dedicated to providing top notch customer service, and we are recruiting professionals with that same commitment to customer service excellence that can take our growth to the next level.
JOB SUMMARY: SPATCO is looking for an energetic Systems Analyst to join our team. This person will be tasked to ensure proper computer/mobile device operations so that end users can accomplish organizational tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostics and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give hands-on help at the desktop level.
· Evaluate and document resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
· Field incoming help requests from end users, via both telephone and ticketing system, in a courteous manner.
· Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
· Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers.
· Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician.
· Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to the final resolution.
· Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
· Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
· Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
· Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
· Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
· Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
· Develop help sheets and knowledge base articles for end users.
· Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
· Support and maintain company mobile devices using MDM and other tools
· At least two years of full time IT work experience.
· Relevant certifications in various PC tools, database management systems, and application tools, etc.
· Preferred an Associate – Electronics and Computer Technology
· Preferred certification in Information Systems Security
· Computer science
· Information science
· Statistics and Operational Research
· Ability to lift 50 –75 lbs when necessary during the course of performing their necessary duties.
· Work under time constraints efficiently and have the ability to work well with others.
· Follow all company procedures.
SPATCO Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law. SPATCO is a Drug Free Workplace. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals who are veterans or who have disabilities are able to perform the essential functions. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The job skills required for Systems Analyst include Problem Solving, Futures, Customer Service etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Systems Analyst. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Systems Analyst. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.