- Apply paint to surfaces including floors, curbs, bollards, walls, doors, cabinets, etc.
- Mix, match and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel and other finishes to surfaces
- Clean, scrape, prime or seal surfaces prior to painting
- Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection
- Fill cracks, holes and joints with caulk, putty plaster or other fillers using caulk gun or putty knife
- Use a spray gun for large jobs
- Climb ladders to reach high ceilings or walls when necessary
- Clean up all equipment including brushes and spray guns upon completion of job
- High school Diploma/GED
- At least I year of commercial painting experience required. Striping experience is a plus
- Must be able to complete jobs timely and be detail oriented
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver’s license with a current address and an acceptable driving record
SP is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.