You haven't searched anything yet.
The Administrative Accountant will prepare and maintain financial records to track the organizations assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other related financial activities.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
-At least three years of related experience required.
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and financial reporting standards.
- Proficiency in using Quickbooks accounting software systems and advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in general ledger accounting and balance sheet reconciliations is highly desirable.
This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $62,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
The job skills required for Administrative Accountant include Accounting, Accounts Payable, Balance Sheet, Accounts Receivable, Financial Reporting, Microsoft Office, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Administrative Accountant. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Administrative Accountant. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Administrative Accountant positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As an Administrative Accountant, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Bookkeeping Manager that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Administrative Accountant. You can explore the career advancement for an Administrative Accountant below and select your interested title to get hiring information.